Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2016 Majestic Vanners Van In....

nah Rob l dont have l never buy them best bet get onto majestic vanners site ask burnzy

Any photos from the weekend from those who attended?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
    Does anyone have a pic of the T shirt? Obviously we didn't get there to collect ours but I'd like to see what we missed out on.
    Hi Rob
    Sorry to hear about the the bad weather stopping you along with the clutch on the van giving up .
    What was it clutch plate or pressure plate that gave up ?
    About your shirt get in contact with Darren or Lee Burns (FB ) and I'm pretty sure they will put it in the snail mail for you..
    Regards
    Neil & Cherone

Quote Originally Posted by panoz78 View Post
    Hi Rob
    Sorry to hear about the the bad weather stopping you along with the clutch on the van giving up .
    What was it clutch plate or pressure plate that gave up ?
    About your shirt get in contact with Darren or Lee Burns (FB ) and I'm pretty sure they will put it in the snail mail for you..
    T shirts turned up with the other entrants goodies today! I assumed I'd just blown them when we didn't make it there so a big thanks to Lee for sending them. I does feel a bit strange having a shirt for an event I didn't attend though....
    And it was the clutch plate, but I replaced them both. I had spares in the shed. Clutch plate was worn to the rivets and the friction material was starting to separate in a few spots.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Thread Information