Thread: HJ Sandman 6 cyl 4 speed

Learner Driver

HJ Sandman 6 cyl 4 speed

Hi,
    We have came across an original 1 owner Hj sandman, it has been garaged its entire life.
    Has 108,000km, very dry rust free vehicle. Original paint, everything still in original condition, a little bit of surface rust on bonnet and roof (very slight)
    It is a 6 cyl 4 speed sandman, all paper work etc. all decals in good order, interior very good condition.
    Has windows in side panels.
    Just enquiring on what kind of dollars it would be worth? Being a 6 cyl is rare but maybe not desirable like a v8 version... Feedback appreciated.

That would be hard to say without some pics and tag information. Colour would make a difference to value, plus if it was built in Acacia Ridge would be of more value to some people. Is it a Kingswood or Belmont?

6 cyl Sandmans are very rare today

Shannons sold a very comparable HJ White 6 banger with original paint and windows. theres a thread on here somewhere. i think it was 15or 17k. there was one in WA a couple years ago that had some bogged up rust and he had trouble at around 10k but it was remote location.
    BQZ

Learner Driver
    Yeah ok thanks, it's absinth I think it's called. Yeah I did see the one at Shannon's and I think it was around 15 and that was last year so should be fairly current indication on price. Havnt got any tag info or pics but it is in very good condition.

Thread Information