Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flamenco Red Hz Van

Leadfoot

Flamenco Red Hz Van

Hi guys has anyone got pics of a restored Hz Flamenco Van??? Mine is about to be stripped and redone would like to see the end result, mine is faded and non original stripes, just wondering what they look like all new again, cheers

You call that faded? Looks like a show car compared to mine.

Leadfoot
    haha, yeh we polished it up a bit but not good up close, rust in the roof gutters, but gaffa tape painted red fixed that!!!

- - - Updated - - -

im going to run the same wheels, will need to find some Radial TAs for them though, they have plenty of tread but would be perished on the sidewalls, hasn't been out of the shed since 2000. Motor was rebuilt and done 21000 km then parked up. 308 4 speed as well, worth doing up I reckon!

Any Sandman van is worth saving
    nice van hilta

Leadfoot
    So No Flamenco Vans?? is it a rare colour??? cheers

Gee that looks nice !

Leadfoot
    the photo on the other thread doesn't look the same colour as mine does it? or is it the sidewindows and stripes that make it look different, what im worried about is when I get it painted im going to have to go 2 pac and im wondering if the colours come out the same or are they slightly different? also what would the interior colour code be for that other van, with the tan steering wheel etc?? Unless mine had the interior changed real early in its life mine is all Black, 18v from memory, I am going to keep the same stance and wheels that are on mine at the moment, going to pull the body off the chassis but reuse all the springs shocks and wheels but just rebush the chassis and steering

Learner Driver
    hi hilta i have a flamenco hz with 63c buckskin can txt photos but being a dinosour cant upload on here cheers tony

Leadfoot
    that would be good thanks mate 0417 535 907 or asoon62@bigpond.com cheers

Leadfoot
    Attachment 16404motor nearly ready, van is painted and there starting to block it back ready for clearcote! Getting excited!!

Thread Information