Thread: Sandman Club - Membership Form

Sandman Club - Membership Form

Hey gents

Bloody hell its been a while. Hope you are all well

Attached is the membership form that ive put together. Can i get some input on what you all think , how we can improve it, whats missing etc etc.

Membership Application Form.pdf

Im putting together a website at the moment. Those that know me, know i fucking hate computers with a passion. Theres been a few times where the laptop was going to be tied to the back of the work ute and dragged along for a road trip...but alas, i resisted
    Website, will have the following pages
    - Home
    -About
    -Events (Past - present & future)
    -Gallery (Random pics of stuff)
    -Membership (this is where the form is available to be downloaded along with Club rules and regs)
    -Club rego (the ins and outs of what is required for club rego)
    -Store (online store for merch available)
    -Contact (people can send emails through here. I will also be setting up everyone with a personal email address as well. if you dont want that, just let me know)

I think im about 75% done with that...but theres a few things holding us back. Merch is the main one. We need to source this asap and have prices for each bit of gear so it can be listed on the website...then have it linked to the bank account that Jeza set up for us.

In the next week or so, well have to get together and sort that out.

Anyways guys.....suss out the membership form and get back to me

Cheers and beers

Ivan

Good work and I know how frustrating computers can be!

How are you organising the website and who is hosting it? You do know it can sit on the same hard drive as mysandman as a separate site which will significantly lower hosting costs.
    Also why a paper registration form, I can create an online form that members fill out and the payment and data is done automatically.

Can I suggest the website get made up first and we can fill it with all the information for the committee to approve then it can be tested and published.

Copious amounts of coffee helps

Hosted by eHost...I'm building the website myself, my partner is helping me and its coming along great. The costs arent much at all....thats not a problem.

Yet to find all the functions that allow the online form and the automatic payment, but ill get to it im sure.

I'm almost done with it and can do a test for everyones approval before it goes live

Well done Ivan. Kudos for all your hard work!

Application looks good. The only thing I would ad, is Vicroads (correct me if Im wrong) require date stamped photos. Apparently they're a legal requirement. So maybe just say, 'please supply date stamped photos..'

Cool.

Right you are Hainzy....will add it to the form...cheers brother

Thread Information