Thread: Sad to say its time to sell

Banned
    So did you sell it yet?

Learner Driver

Sandman for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Attachment 15317Attachment 15318Attachment 15319

- - - Updated - - -

It need to put a bit of cash back into my business and unfortunately this toy doesn't leave the shed often enough
    Frosty
    I'd like to get some more info from you about your Sandman Panelvan for sale if it's still available.
    Are you able to email me at: scott@aliscodesigns.com.au and I will get back to you with questions etc about it?

how did you go Frosty with selling the van?i hope it all went well

Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by XX7SANDMN View Post
    how did you go Frosty with selling the van?i hope it all went well
    One false start so it's still for sale

Cruiser
    Talking about false starts, has anyone on the forum ever had any luck selling a car on ebay ?

I've tried several times, with different cars over the years & only got stuffed around by tossers. I never actually got a sale.

After finishing on a sale they always have an excuse ready. "My son pressed the button" or "I didn't realise that it was an auto" or similar, even though everything was clearly explained in the ad. Even the bloody underbidders have excuses !!

Dr Terry

Hello Dr Terry.
    Yes ive tried selling a few cars on Ebay...both times the auction has ended with dummy bids and you never hear from them.
    Also people have got back to me both times a little while after the auction has ended to see if i have them still and they have bought ...
    Its a bit of a roller coaster cause you think there is going to be a bidding war over what you have for sale and you are going to make a lot of money ...but only seems to be a bidding war when im looking to buy .

I've sold 4 cars (2 just rolling shells) on ebay, and not really expensive stuff. Only one false start out of those was a tosser who won for $300 a ute shell, he drove down from Bathurst in his tilt tray and then said it was a bit more work than he thought and was only prepared to pay $250. I pointed out that he had outbid 3 others (including a guy who had pre-inspected who was the underbidder at $295) so he drove off without it. I relisted it and to my surprise sold for $700.

I think the lack of commitment on ebay can go both ways. I think sellers shouldn't have the option of ending early if there are bids. I've been burnt spending the time to see a car, bidding on it and then the auction ends early. What do you do as a buyer- I'm now reluctant to spend time seeing cars that are on ebay in case they get pulled, and if I bid and won without seeing it first, I am probably going to be a tosser and walk away if its not what I expected from the photos and ad.

Learner Driver
    Is it still for sale?

Its a good van give him a call numbers on the first page

i'm not sure. he's not returning my calls either
    BQZ

Thread Information