Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HQ Sandman Panelvan For Sale

Banned
    http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...=HQ+side+vents
    Mid 74 according to Byron in the last post in this thread.

Definitely has my interest.... if it was windowless and not LPG I'd probably be the new owner (yeah, well the price is still a mystery)....
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Learner Driver
    I'm hoping to put it online for a price idea but I've had an offer ( on the phone of around $12k)
    Let me know what you think its value is cheers

As with any old cars, unless someone has seen it (and can accurately assess the amount of work) no-one could tell you an exact price.

Its a pretty rare beast if it is a Sandman and depending on exact condition the price could be anywhere. Obviously you want the most you can get, in my opinion the best way to find the market price is to list say on ebay (WITHOUT RESERVE) starting at the lowest price you'll take. Only accept bids from people who have seen it or at least contacted you to discuss. Worst case is doesn't sell, or sells for that price. Upside you get a bidding war from genuine buyers.

The point I make about reserves is because I know sellers who say put the reserve super high to 'test the market' but what they get (IMO) is many tossers willing to make a bids under reserve obviously with no commitment to buy (then if they hit reserve by mistake you see bid retraction). Doesn't give a realistic price for anyone.

Learner Driver
    Thanks Sandaro,
    Spot on mate. I didn't want to go online ( eBay) as I know you get a lot of time wasters etc etc but id prefer to sell to someone with a
    "Sandman" interest and obviously if they can look at the car first would be an advantage.

I might put it online to test the market soon and see how it goes though as you said.

Put it on HQ buy swap and sell facebook. GREAT EXPOSURE

Learner Driver
    Ok cheers mate

Learner Driver
    Sold

Thread Information