Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You & Farewell

Blocks.

What else can we say. Thankyou!

We have spoken obviously away from here. Mate what you achieved with mysandman I remember telling you when you came up with the idea nah wont work. Not enough people are as passionate as us about sandmans. But I was bloody keen to see it be given a shot. Man i was wrong.
    Thankyou for the acknowledgement. But the true thanks must be given to you for providing this great platorm to record all the information of the Sandman community.

All the best in the future and im sure we will catch up.

Goodluck to Ivan, Bill n co at the Sandman Club. As mention previously if there us anything i can offer to keep mysandman as good as it is please let me know.

Cheers
    Last edited by stickthis; 23-12-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Owner (Jason) - STICKTHIS Automotive Decals and Stripes

HX Sandman Panelvan. Mint Julep. Complete Factory Resto.
    HZ Sandman Ute. Saddle Tan Metallic - Customised. Galaxy Blue.
    HZ GTS. Palais White. Next Resto From 99% NOS Parts.
    HSV GTO Coupe - Highly Modified
    VR SS into a VS Supercar Castrol Perkins Ingall 1997 Tribuilte build

I wish you all the best as well.
    All this is because of you.
    Thanks

Cheers Kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Blocker, I can only echo everyone else's words to say your vision became a reality and a fantastic resource that remains as a permanent legacy of your hard work. Thank you for all of that and more.

Good onya Ivan and the rest of the Club commitee for seeing the value and ensuring it lives on.

Dave.
    Nunc est bibendum...

I haven't been around here for long but what a great place to source information and tips. Well done Blocker and best of luck for any future adventures.

Nice work Blocker and co. Thanks for the forum, its really helpful, even well beyond the technical stuff. Cheers

Beyond doubt the best site on the net.
    I have made some great friends, and even bought my HZ Sandman van because MySandman.com made it possible.
    Thanks for your hard work and persistence while at the helm..... there have been some "interesting" moments....
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Cheers Blocker. I read a whole lot more then i post but appreciate everything this site and all sandmaners have to offer. Wishing u all the best and thankyou for all your efforts.

As everyone has already said above Blocker. Goodonya and best of luck with your future ventures!

Ivan has taken the helm like a bloody legend and is steering the good ship mysandman in the right direction! Its definitely in good hands.

We will all do our best to carry the legacy onwards and upwards!

Cheers mate.

Sandman Driver
    Cheers Blocker, and best wishes! As already noted above, its an awesome site, and the tireless work from yourself has often, if not always been evident. Its a huge credit to you, you've created one of the best resources a Holden restorer could wish for. For yourself, and also all moderators and senior members, I'd like to add my great thanks.

Banned
    Having been on here since day one and followed the way most people on the other site thought there wasn’t enough fans to keep a dedicated site going, it’s been good to see how you made it succeed. Cheers.

Thread Information