Thread: Ute Chassis sections

Ute Chassis sections

I have a couple of totally bare ute chassies that I have been storing for 20 years+ and never needed them (yet) & Im getting tired of moving them from place to place. Considering cutting them up, so obviously the spare wheel frame section is worth keeping, but any ideas on any other part that would be worth while saving?

cheers
    Max

Are they worth selling?

tried a few times to sell, saying its a totally bare chassis, "like carry or drag it". So the first question then is.. is the diff OK? what ratio is it? dickheads

I'm interested Max. What does it need for rego? Is the motor smokey? Ahh sorry, had the same thing years ago

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, what model are they, I may be interested whole HJ chassis uncut, depending where you are

Quote Originally Posted by maxsandman View Post
    tried a few times to sell, saying its a totally bare chassis, "like carry or drag it". So the first question then is.. is the diff OK? what ratio is it? dickheads
    That sounds frustrating. I would have been tempted to politely asked each dickhead to hold their breath...for an hour...

[QUOTE=Sandaro;110796]I'm interested Max. What does it need for rego? Is the motor smokey?

Geez......
    It hasn't been going for ages.......... will definately need a set of tyres and some wiring

one is HZ and it has had something going on R/H inside of rail in front of steering box, a heap of hammer marks, prob a repair years ago. (was a driving ute with prem & GTS panels) so moderately straight.
    & other one not sure, HQ I think, bit scaley and thin around body mount holes. If it turns out to be HJ will let you know

Thread Information