Have decided to sell my van. It's a Kingswood with 1950kg GVW

From factory -
    L31
    M21
    Tuxedo Black 15991
    Slate trim 18V
    GVW 1950kg
    Seat Cap. 2

All matching numbers, tags belong together on van, original engine block - all verified via HHS report.

Rebuilt motor not yet fired.

Repainted 3 years ago - a few rust bubbles have come out here and there but certainly nothing major.

GTS everything, power windows, Retrimed seats, original radio in dash, full head lining, and so on.

Van is complete less exhaust. Needs thermos wired in and then can be started. Will need clutch adjusted (HZ cable clutch installed) and a few little other jobs no doubt - then it's done. Been sitting on stands all year, I've only just recently put it back together and back on ground. It's been a shit year and selling it before I get to drive it with the new engine will top it off - but that's life.

It's not a show car, but it's absolutely gorgeous, super rare and tough as with its factory colour and driveline...

Have it advertised on GT and 2 FB pages, wish I hadn't - never again. What a head f**k. Didnt even think of popping it on here till just now, so here it is.

30k as it sits. I will move a little for an easy, pain free selling experience but that's about as likely as my mother in law growing a beauty spot, sadly I realise.

Message me if interested. I'll put a few pics up - have heaps more naturally.

Edit - photos proving a drama - I'll get them up shortly or message me and I'll send them to you.
    Pete 0474316146

Van is in Mackay Qld 4740

Cheers, and Merry Christmas to all.....
    Last edited by Rockape; 07-01-2019 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Sold

Beautiful van
    A real shame that we live in New Zealand.
    Good luck with your sale

Cheers Kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Did you end up selling or still got it.

Update to 1st post says it's sold Mort

Ah ok, thought it was part of the original post.

Just seen the fine print at the bottom.

P Plater
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Ah ok, thought it was part of the original post.

Just seen the fine print at the bottom.
    Hey Mort.

Yeah mate sold the van New Year's Day this year - still regretting it.

I've bought another van - HQ windowless, 1/74 build, factory 253 4 speed, factory 2 seater, glacier white. It's pretty good rust wise - def needs floors and quarters and minimal repairs in a few other spots.

It's basically a shell, needs resto ( and a donor car) - it's a pretty rare van. It's matching numbers and is Sydney built with firewall serial number matching as well. I've put a HQ GTS front clip on it and it still has its factory fitted GTS dash. I'm struggling to find time to do anything to it now the bloody sun is finally shining again here......

I think you're in Moranbah yeah? I'm in Walko. If you want to have a look yell out, my number is in my original ad. mate.

Thanks for the offer might take you up on that one day when i have time when visiting Mackay.

I bought a HZ Kingswood towards the end of last year, i'm going to have to pull my finger out and start a thread on it one day.

P Plater
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Thanks for the offer might take you up on that one day when i have time when visiting Mackay.

I bought a HZ Kingswood towards the end of last year, i'm going to have to pull my finger out and start a thread on it one day.
    All good mate.
    Just found a HZ tonner, yesterday actually. Been sitting in a shed 18 years. Only a 6 column auto but rust wise it's amazing - there is nothing. Admittedly could only see LHS and floors (no seats) so here's hoping other side is the same. Unreal looking at something with no rust - doesn't happen very often ha.

Yeah put some pics up of your HZ mate, be keen to check it out.

Cheers hey....

Thread Information