Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Rear swaybar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Sandman Driver damienengland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chelsea, Victoria
    Posts
    792
    Thanks Kiwivan, I see how its set up now.

    Interesting that it was only offered on HZ and not WB. Whats the consensus, are they worth adding? What handling symptoms do they address?

    Cheers
    Damo

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by damienengland View Post
    Thanks Kiwivan, I see how its set up now.

    Interesting that it was only offered on HZ and not WB. Whats the consensus, are they worth adding? What handling symptoms do they address?

    Cheers
    Damo
    You can buy the complete kit here in New Zealand for about 290 nz dollars.(on trade me)
    Every one I have spoken to say yes its worth it.
    Certainly stop the bum from swaying.
    When I disconnected the links and took her for a drive it was terrible.

    Cheers Kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •