Well I drilled all the spot welds along the top inside edge. However it’s bloody hard to see where some of them are up the pillar and around the window. So I cut the bulk of the quarter off with the grinder. Now I can see where the joins are and it’s going to be so much easier to do.

708ADC8C-7D48-478C-A32B-1279DBF15DA6.jpeg

A829E570-B3C2-4671-9911-7C4396862E4F.jpeg

Just a tip, the sunroof caused most of my rust issues and the stick on bump strip the rest. This quarter was more or less rust fee except for the pin holes right along the bump strip. It had a few good dents in though. The sunroof has caused moisture to run down the inside of the B pillars. Don’t ever put one in your car!
I don’t think you could ever call rust free if you haven’t pulled the quarters off either. There are rust traps behind them. Unless you actually have a country car that’s been shedded it will have rust in it I reckon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by playwme View Post
I’ve got a HX ute parts car sitting on the farm. I’ll try to remember to get some pictures in case you need any little patch panels. Can never remember if the body is any good.

If it’s got a good body let me know!