Thread: HQ Windowless Van

P Plater

HQ Windowless Van

I sold this on line a month ago but after endless drama the sale has fallen through and it is tucked back in the shed.
    I bought it early this year out of west NSW but just haven been able to get to it, every time I start on it something else happens and back in the shed it goes. I am moving states to live at Christmas, can't take it with me like this and won't get to it, so it's for sale.

Three tags never removed from vehicle, tags match chassis, firewall serial no. correct.

From factory -
    1/74
    Model 80270
    253 4 speed
    3.08 diff
    39B trim
    13134 Glacier White
    2 seat cap
    Sydney built
    Chassis no DHQ 04501 S

Is a roller.
    Needs resto
    No driveline except for ten bolt.
    Not brakes, hb, nor steering.
    No interior except for original GTS dash
    Does not come with GTS wheels as they are not mine

Body wise needs front floor pans, rear quarters, minor other repairs. LHS seam will need attention. Plenum, wiper cowl, gutters, turret, firewall, jambs all clean. Good doors but not HQ. Has original GTS front guards. Grille is cactus.

Rebuilt front end. Control arms removed and blasted, new bushes and joints. Chassis painted but average job - just a clean up.

Will try and load photos.

Price is 10k
    Located Mackay Qld 4740
    Pete 0474316146

I won't hold it, reserve it nor deal with anymore time wasters. Only contact me if you are serious and know what you are on about.
    Anyone that can shed light on the mega low chassis no. I'm all ears. I have one recorded, HQ 73 Pagewood with chassis no. 68000 units higher than mine - built 9 months earlier. I would love to know how that is possible.

Mods please remove my other ad for the Tuxedo HX. Long gone.

Cheers.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    Last edited by Rockape; 10-09-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Deserves to be saved!
    Awesome

Cheers Kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

Thread Information