Thread: Hq Sandman

Hq Sandman

hello
    i have found a hq belmont v8 4 speed autumn gold colour 6/74 brisbane build 30 b trim seat cap 2 matching chassis BUT no xx7 on the tags the owner is telling that they did get missed (yes i think thats possible) but does anyone know of any that had being missed. the van also has air con from factory and long console its dash $25,000

To be 100 % sure i would get in contact with Ben at HHS
    give him all the tag details and he will tell you yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    To be 100 % sure i would get in contact with Ben at HHS
    give him all the tag details and he will tell you yes or no
    That’s part of the problem he will only giv them to me with some numbers cover so don’t think that BEN can run a report with missing numbers

- - - Updated - - -

Just as well I have another hq sandman up my sleeve that has being approved by BEN and HK

This one is at ballarat swap meet for sale $20-25
    hq belmont v8 4 speed autumn gold colour 6/74 brisbane build 30 b trim seat cap 2 matching chassis BUT no xx7 on the tags the owner is telling that they did get missed (yes i think thats possible) but does anyone know of any that had being missed. the van also has air con from factory and long console its dash $25,000

P Plater
    If you’re a genuinely interested buyer and the seller won’t give you the body/chassis/etc numbers, I’d walk (well, run) away!!!

How can you confirm its identity and check if it’s stolen or subject to finance!?

Banned
    There were some inconsistencies with Brisbane stamped plates that have been noted on here. Wrong seating capacities and one HQ van that had all the right things for a Sandman but no XX7 on the tags. However that leaves it open to dispute, especially being Brisbane built.

Geopaj is right. If not willing to let you check out then walk. Is obviously hiding something. Maybe has done his own hhs report. I must say though metallic on belmont 2 seater is a very good sign

Thread Information