Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What grinds your gears.

What grinds your gears.

Thought I might start a new thread due to disrespectful people pissing me off so here is your chance to unload.

I have been having some problems with neighbours recently so I posted this on face book. No response and haven't had to return serve yet.

Dummy spit.

I don't post very often but what really grinds my gears is inconsiderate horse people. To my neighbours with horses, and one in particular.

We all live on acres along a quiet road in Wilberforce so there is plenty of area in your own backyard to pony around or what ever it is that floats your boat. But one owner in particular decides to only take the horse out after its been raining for some time and only when it's constipated. Then drive it across my front lawn, leaving four inch holes as you go, only stopping in the middle of my driveway to leave hot fertiliser on it. Here's a tip, bitumen doesn't respond to fertiliser. You don't ride it across my neighbours lawn because he has warned owners if they try driving the horse here, then horsie gets it by means of a lead supprise. Dog owners have to take bags with them to pick up after them. The way your horse is firing you might want to take a wheelie bin with you next time.

P. S you don't need lights and blinkers to dive them on the roadside.

The guys on push bikes get it, ride on the bloody hard road shoulder. Moreover even the drift happy postie does less damage in a week than you do in five minutes. Unless your horse is Mr Ed I can't tell him off, so I will have to have this conversation with you when I catch you out next time. I am the one that drives past quietly giving you a wide birth considerately in the Ford ranger when I see you riding horsie on the road, yes on the road not on other neighbours laws. Next time I might be tempted to get a bit more adventurous and closer with the horn going. Do what most other owners do and put it in a float and drive everywhere in second gear doing 40kph.

I haven't been able to mow the lawn because it's been to wet, but it definitely didn't need airating. Don't get me wrong I don't hate horses and have 513 of them locked away in my garage in the forum of a Holden Torana. If you persist I will be happy enough to return the favour and bring it around with the fully functional limited slip differential and air rate your lawn, followed by me taking a dump on your driveway and returning your fertiliser through your letterbox hole.

Cheers,

Your friendly neighbour.

Good luck with that, I have more recently found horse people to be very selfish & think they are above everyone else.

A pet hate for me is drivers that stop to turn right from middle of the road (&then wait to give way to cars 3 blocks away) instead of veering to the far right of the lane to let (or help) the traffic flow

Cheers Max

Banned
    People who don’t understand the concept of dimming their lights when following or after they have been overtaken.
    Police who think it’s safe to pull a car over, then proceed to park their own car half on the hard shoulder and half in the traffic lane, forcing everyone to cross over the centre line to avoid them.

Horses, just thank your lucky stars you don’t have to own them yourself!

Dont even start me on neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Dont even start me on neighbours
    Do you want to play swaps with some of mine Gene. I will start with the bitch that's determined to distrory my lawn. My front lawn now has more holes in it than a girls high school.

Seriously thinking of making a start on her front yard. Maybe start with a J turn and see how I go from there.

Ok try this for size this is a few years ago
    Go to replace old asbestos back fence asked neighbour im going to build a brand new brick wall at my expense
    no charge to him what so ever he says dont touch that fence ok fine
    So i go ahead dig footings concrete them build brick wall with pillars all to CODE of course all on my propety
    i am in Building and Constrution after all
    So 4 years later he decides to rip the asbestos fence out
    next 12 months my wall starts to lean into his property pretty bad he has had his retic hit my brick wall on his side and undermined the footings

You know what happens next sitting down one night about 8 pm having a cold beer all off a sudden we here this loud boom and my house shook yep you guessed it the whole wall colapsed into his property
    He knocks on my back door next morning and asked me what happen
    my missus had to restrain me from punching him out the stupid vagina he is

Worse to come insurance company wouldnt payout on a technicality
    So $4000 later we had the fence replaced
    to say i was pissed off because of his stupidity is an understatement
    He sold up a couple of years ago now thank f%^+

I told you not to start me up Lenny
    Last edited by Valencia; 12-03-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Bugger that sucks, should have told me some time ago and I could have sent horse girl around. Pretty sure she would be a dick decline type of girl.

Quote Originally Posted by axistr View Post
    Bugger that sucks, should have told me some time ago and I could have sent horse girl around. Pretty sure she would be a dick decline type of girl.
    LOL.

Being in late 40's, i guess more things are likely to grind my gears.

So pondered this today and decided that i'm mostly peeved with driving habits...or lack thereof... I'm thinking the inability to competently use a round about, taking off from traffic lights about 10 minutes after they turn green, heads buried in mobile phones when driving, and my favourite...letting all the dickheads out on the road as soon as the rain starts. It still amazes me how a highway full of free flowing commuters can suddenly be magically replaced with 'special' people when it starts to rain.

I think the world should all drive like me...i'm clearly perfect...

Calming countermeasures? A good playlist of 80's classic hits...

Quote Originally Posted by damienengland View Post
    Being in late 40's, i guess more things are likely to grind my gears.

So pondered this today and decided that i'm mostly peeved with driving habits...or lack thereof... I'm thinking the inability to competently use a round about, taking off from traffic lights about 10 minutes after they turn green, heads buried in mobile phones when driving, and my favourite...letting all the dickheads out on the road as soon as the rain starts. It still amazes me how a highway full of free flowing commuters can suddenly be magically replaced with 'special' people when it starts to rain.

I think the world should all drive like me...i'm clearly perfect...

Calming countermeasures? A good playlist of 80's classic hits...
    I encounter those drivers every day Damo most times i just shake my head in disbelief

Thread Information