Thread: Club rego vs Lockdown

Club rego vs Lockdown

Hey guys
    Just interested what is everybody's interpretation of the current lockdown rules in regards to driving limited use vehicles?
    I have 2 cars on club rego & a hot rod on full nsw reg, & I'm still going to work every day, so I could drive one to work, but that would mean parking on the street all day.
    Not sure about taking them for a run on weekends as what I'd like to do.

What does everyone think, or what are people doing with their cars? I haven't noticed any club plated cars driving around & didn't want upset the local trigger happy authorities

Thanks for any input
    Max

Mate you'd have to be using it in conjunction with a permitted activity. Like you said taking it to work.

If you are doing the essential shopping on Saturday at least its not sitting outside for the whole day like it would be going to work (although the carpark of the shops may be more risky).

But obviously straight to work/shops and back home, no cruising the long way!

personally I can't see any problems taking your gem for a drive ...as long as you aren't having a social life with a heap of friends (get together).
    What can you get up to get some fuel maybe some food /coffee you buy to support little cafe's small businesses if you can find one that hasn't gone bust / broke .... just have to remember you lucky lucky guy's girls .. are living in the wonderful 2020s now ...just fuckn beautiful ...

Im going for a ride on my motorbike tomorrow on my own cant see that being a problem
    might stop pick up a coffee and on my way

Banned
    I would imagine it’s the same as L platers, it’s ok if you have a reason to go, but not ok just to get the hours up in the log book.
    I had to have a letter printed from work to show police over the Easter long weekend, to prove I was on the way to work. Not that I saw any police anyway.

Thread Information