Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 🤞It's a sandman

Learner Driver
    It's currently in piece's haven't seen the front but has fluted guards, has the gts dash in the back missing one guage but could be there, haven't sighted a console but the body did look solid from what could be ascertained under half an " of dust 308 that's with it is QT2528** is that about right ?
    No pics yet I'll get some when I pull it out of the container and see if I can sight the console mount and hopefully put it on a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dognutley View Post
    It's currently in piece's haven't seen the front but has fluted guards, has the gts dash in the back missing one guage but could be there, haven't sighted a console but the body did look solid from what could be ascertained under half an " of dust 308 that's with it is QT2528** is that about right ?
    No pics yet I'll get some when I pull it out of the container and see if I can sight the console mount and hopefully put it on a trailer.
    My original motor from 6/74 is QT529*** So that doesn't sound right for yours.
    Still different states, so maybe?. I look forward to seeing it and any findings of interest.
    Selling HJ 253 Engine
    Engine Number QR718*** | 19M5 Clock Casting at 6 O'Clock
    19th December 1975 Suit HJ Late Dec 1975 to April 1976

Learner Driver
    I live in hope but the chances were never great of even coming across one , let alone one that is really all there, I'll keep you posted, thanks for your help.

well that just sounds fantastic either way ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dognutley View Post
    Good Evening Gentlemen,
    seeing as I'm somewhat technically challenged and can't work out how to start my own thread I'll just jump in on this one , The subject is right.
    looking at a HQ 8M70TDH3242**Q
    model HQ80270
    body 3242**B
    trim 1885 30B
    paint 568 1589
    L31 M21 GV2
    7/74 seat cap 2
    being Brisbane built with no xx7 I'm assuming it's not the holy grail but have caught wind of the odd brisbane built car that missed the stamper (i'm hoping)
    haven't found anything on the color charts ?? or trim info ?
    can anyone help ?
    Screenshot_20200806-201217_Gallery.jpgneed to get one of these
    Last edited by Kingsandman; 06-08-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Thread Information