Thread: Rising Festival Sandman Hire

Learner Driver

Post Rising Festival Sandman Hire

Hi everyone :)

My name is Lauren Squire, I am the Production Manager for a project being presented at RISING festival based in Victoria. Just putting a call out as I'm on the hunt for a passionate HQ, HJ, HX or HZ Sandman Panel Van owner.

The project I'm working on is called DTDI and will be presented at the Dromana Drive In Cinema on the 4th and 5th of June 2021. DTDI is an immersive theatrical and cinematic experience that will present the cinematic works of celebrated cinematographer Sandi Sissel along with  artists Willoh  Weiland  and James Brennan. There will be performance artists, bands, popcorn, films + more. Audience members will commute from all across Victoria to Dromana. It should be a really fun night!

Our team is looking for a Sandman panel van owner who would be interested in being involved in the performance and some filming prior to the show dates (24th May and 3rd of June). Call times are listed below.

May 24th 6pm-10pm (6 hour call)
    June 3rd 12pm-12am (12 hour call)
    June 4th 6pm-12am (6 hour call)
    June 5th 6pm-12am (6 hour call)

Feel free to comment if you are interested and I can send through further information. :green:
    Last edited by Loz Squire; 15-04-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Banned
    Deep Throat Drive In, well there you go, sounds interesting

Depending on my role in the performance I might be interested in taking the 8 hour drive

Thread Information