Thread: HJ Sandman Panelvan For Sale

Learner Driver

HJ Sandman Panelvan For Sale

Sold.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by realsteel; 19-05-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Banned
    Your better off putting it on the Facebook page. About 10 people come here these days.

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Your better off putting it on the Facebook page. About 10 people come here these days.
    The facebook sandman group page huh? I'm not a fan! I have my reasons!
    Last edited by realsteel; 19-05-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by realsteel View Post
    The facebook sandman group page huh? I'm not a fan! I have my reasons!
    Yeah i don’t blame you i have my reasons to
    Put the word out someone will snap it up

Banned
    Me either but if you want to sell it, put it where the people are. Sandman car club page I mean, not the my sandman page as no one goes to it either.

I reckon this is a good buy for someone with the skills, lots of parts. Personally I'd list on ebay or gumtree, I know you get d heads, that's unavoidable these days

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Me either but if you want to sell it, put it where the people are. Sandman car club page I mean, not the my sandman page as no one goes to it either.
    Yeah a while ago I had a conversation through messenger with a person from that group when I was only thinking about selling it. After what happened after the conversation turned me off & wanted nothing to do with the page. I'll put exactly what. Had a private conversation with them, asked them if they were affiliated with this site as I wanted to put it up for sale to members from here first as this site was down at the time. During the conversation mentioned that when I was buying it I'd made a thread about it here (which no longer exists btw) & what my username was. Anyway, got no reply about if were affiliated with this site...... Very shortly after I get a email notification from here saying someone had tried logging in to my profile. It sure as sh!t wasn't me & I'd mentioned to no one else about going to sell it or my username here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    I reckon this is a good buy for someone with the skills, lots of parts. Personally I'd list on ebay or gumtree, I know you get d heads, that's unavoidable these days
    Yeah ended up going to gumtree, lasted about a hour & a half from listing it to it being sold

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Yeah i don’t blame you i have my reasons to
    Put the word out someone will snap it up

Quote Originally Posted by realsteel View Post
    Yeah a while ago I had a conversation through messenger with a person from that group when I was only thinking about selling it. After what happened after the conversation turned me off & wanted nothing to do with the page. I'll put exactly what. Had a private conversation with them, asked them if they were affiliated with this site as I wanted to put it up for sale to members from here first as this site was down at the time. During the conversation mentioned that when I was buying it I'd made a thread about it here (which no longer exists btw) & what my username was. Anyway, got no reply about if were affiliated with this site...... Very shortly after I get a email notification from here saying someone had tried logging in to my profile. It sure as sh!t wasn't me & I'd mentioned to no one else about going to sell it or my username here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah ended up going to gumtree, lasted about a hour & a half from listing it to it being sold
    Good stuff

Thread Information