Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY HJ Panel Van with GTS Bits!

MY HJ Panel Van with GTS Bits!

i bought this close to about 2 years ago before i had my P's. flew down to Melbourne one day with dad looked at it for an hour got it going and dorve the 8-9hour trip back home to moss vale. its been a good van ever since!

i also have a set of gts wheels that need painting and complete working gts clock to go with the dash
    Last edited by JackHopkins; 04-11-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Looks like you'll have fun with it.
    I know a few van owners in Sydney to cruise with if your interested.

Cruiser
    Good stuff Jack, have seen it cruising around and is good to see a young fella in one instead of a lowered commodore

Banned
    Thats the go!

My blue wb came from Bundanoon..... just down the road from Moss Vale.

Here in Godszone we have noticed that a lot of youger people are going old school rides.
    Which I have to say is quite cool!

Cheers Kiwivan
    It is not about the journey,It is the style we travel in!

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...5857&silo=1011

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...5857&silo=1011

would either of these vans be good replacements for my hj. as im getting to the point where i want to start putting money into it but im not sure if want a genuine SANDMAN or a windowless van at least to put money into instead? vans like these ones around this price range ( i would sell this one and my other windowless with no box or motor) any thoughts and suggestions on this would be great

http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...ead.php?t=2077 this is my other van with no box i have already taken guards and front end off
    Last edited by JackHopkins; 02-09-2011 at 06:28 PM.

replacement

Hey Jack,

Firstly, your ride looks great, my favourite colour and not too tampered with?

Secondly, sometimes its better the devil you know, yours needs some work (and money) at least you probably know by now what you're up against and can budget accordingly.

The tiga mica car isn't a sandman, its a wb. And not windowless either (doesn't the advertiser think portholes count?),

The HX looks like a big dollar spend on resto, and I think there has been some speculation on here about whether it is actually a genuine sandman (see different dash etc).

Hope that helps, and hopefully see you around the southern highlands, I'm down Picton way.

Steve

Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    Hey Jack,

Firstly, your ride looks great, my favourite colour and not too tampered with?

Secondly, sometimes its better the devil you know, yours needs some work (and money) at least you probably know by now what you're up against and can budget accordingly.

The tiga mica car isn't a sandman, its a wb. And not windowless either (doesn't the advertiser think portholes count?),

The HX looks like a big dollar spend on resto, and I think there has been some speculation on here about whether it is actually a genuine sandman (see different dash etc).

Hope that helps, and hopefully see you around the southern highlands, I'm down Picton way.

Steve
    Totally agree, i was only thinking the other day that i haven't seen your van around, good to hear you're still around.

Quote Originally Posted by hxbunny View Post
    Totally agree, i was only thinking the other day that i haven't seen your van around, good to hear you're still around.
    i joined the army. and my van went up to bundaberg with my dad sitting waiting for me to start working on it.

thanks for the advice, i very much like my van goes well and i have collected a heap of gts stuff for it (wheels, guards, front end sterring whell so on.. its just the windowed bit that annoys me im cut up to what to do with it one big dark bit of glass or pay the dollars to fill in the window bit? i dont know. and for anyone that might be interested and in the area that white windowless van of mine might be up for sale soon though it no longer has front end and guards.

to sandaro its not not to bad only really tampered thing is the windows. and just the Holden stuff ive put in it.
    Last edited by JackHopkins; 02-09-2011 at 07:16 PM.

hey jack you and your dad dropped in on me on your way north didnt you?...im sure i looked at your van and said it was a nice clean thing and to fill the windows...
    also i agree with all above comments of other members..:Tophat:

Thread Information