Hi guys, below is a copy of a posting i made in "i know its a long shot, but does anyone have my old motor" though someone in the HJ section may know the person i sold the car to, and could help them get the original motor back.

G'Day everyone - i am posting a bit in the reverse of the idea of this thread - i have an original 308 from my old Sandman that i sold about ten years ago. (for the second time, after i sold it - then bought it back again - i dare say i would buy it back again, always regret selling it!!!)
I still have the original 308 block, and i am assuming it is worth far more in the old car to match up all the numbers than it is sitting in my yard!
It is a 308 from an Mint Jelup HJ Sandman van i sold in Sydney back in May of 2004 to a middle aged bloke who i think was from the Kempsey area?
I have seen pictures of the van on a few forums so i am pretty sure it is still getting around, i sold it with factory rear windows, however i am pretty sure these were welded over by the new owner, and maybe it had a front air dam from a HX/HZ added - maybe!
Anyone who thinks they know the new owner could PM me details and ill if they want it i could arrange for them to pick the block up.
Cheers,