Gentlemen....

After getting a heads up from Jeza about one of the forum members being involved in the Sandman Owners Club of Australia, i sent them a PM seeing if they can offer any info about the current doings of said club. About a good a reply as you could expect.

Reply is......

"Hi Mate,

How are you? It's been awhile since I've posted on here, but have been lurking occasionally.

Yes, I was involved in the Sandman Owners Club of Aust. The club was registered to my address and I looked after the website. Unfortunately we all had other commitments so ceased the club. There's definetly a market for it, this forum is a really good starting point too. If you want to use that same name I'm happy for you too. I think it might still be advertised in Just Parts or similar.

We did a few meets and shows which was great fun. One of our aims was to just get a large convoy of sandmans and cruise down the great ocean road. I'd still love to see / be apart of such an event.

Whoever made this site used a lot of my original info and images, which is fine. I'm not sure what else I can offer though? What's your aim with the club?

Cheers Dan"

So if need be, we have another set of hands available to get us to our goal...which is great.

I gotta say the Sandman community is pretty damn cool as a whole. Everyones attitude is so easy going. Unlike most other car clubs, theres always friction of some kind. We are the best people on the planet