Gentlemen....after a total shite last 4 months in my life, (long story) .... I've landed on my feet again...just barely

So, we can get this club up and running again.....if we are all still interested.

How does November 1st sound? It's a Sunday, so i hope to get in early on everyones calender to lock it in. Of course theres room for movement if it doesnt suit someone.

Seeing as i have a new place, with lots of room, I figured we could have this as the headquarters for get togethers......i'll put on a BBQ, put some beers and ciders on ice and we can get down to business in a relaxed environment and dont have to rush. Please feel free if you have any requests for food and beverages, happy to accomadate......just dont expect lobster and truffles

Located in Mill Park.

It would be really great if we could stare and drool at each others vans .....and laugh at mine ....coz, well, you'll see

Theres a quite a few items to cover, so we have to start somewhere. Bill & I had a great chat whilst cruising from Albury to Melb about it......and look forward to everyones input and field of expertise.

So if everyone can check out their timetables and letus know, that'd be great. Look forward to catching up with you all.

Cheers

Ivan