Hey guys...

I figure with all the things going on with the club, it would be handy to set up a thread where updates can be put up to keep everyone in the loop. Hope its helpful.

09/02/2016 update.

Thanks to our kick ass Treasurer Jeza, we are now an Incorporated body. Woo Hoo!! Fantastic milestone for us. We should all be proud of our efforts......standing ovation for everyone

There was a $200 fee for this, and Jeza has foot the bill. Can we all chip in a fair share (works out to $33 each) as to share the load and not have anyone too deep out of pocket. I understand this club is a voluntary thing, but the financial burden should be spread across us all. If im wrong in that thinking, please let me know.

Next step will be a bank account Jeza is opening onour behalf. So far there are 3 of us (Jeza, Dave & Ivan) as signatories for the account. As i said to Jez, im more than happy for all 6 of us to be signatories.....as i believe we are all stand up blokes and theres no bullshit between us. If you wish to be on the signatory list, have a copy of your drivers licence (front and back) to hand to Jez at the next club meeting and you'll be added to the account. Jez i'll email you mine tonight.

So the next step will be to register us with VicRoads....then we'll be 100% official and a real entity. I can tell you now, there'll be a few cold frothies to celebrate that occasion
Would be great to get together and share high 5s

Justin is waiting on his merch mate, who should be back this week after taking some time off. Great to know merch guy is a Sandman fan, so i hope he will come up with some great ideas.

Hainzy is looking into some retro shirt designs.....and i think that'll give the club a pretty cool vibe.

Club meetings. Jeza had a great idea of having meetings every 1st or 2nd weekend every 2 months. Everyone has lots going on in their lives and its understandable not everyone can make it all the time......if theres any other suggestion for when we hold the meetings, feel free to let us know

So guys...if theres anything you want to add or ask...just fire away