Hey all,

back from my first road trip in the new car, absolutely loving it and took hundreds of photo's.

Wasn't sure where to post this so if it is in the wrong spot, mods please move it.
If people are keen I will add more in the coming days.

Any way, I knocked off work in Blackwater and decided to take the long way home...

I was meant to head straight home and do some things but could not help myself and wanted to get my new toy out on the open road for its first trip.

View is from the Blackdown Tablelands National Park, I saw a sign saying 980 m above sea level but couldn't stop as the ranger was on to me - I had been trying out my breaks and steering on the loose dirt roads. They work, real well, and I am confident in this car now.

I have some pretty shaky videos of the first creek crossing and general dirt roads around Blackdown that I will attempt to turn into Gifs and upload.

Up until the end of this trip all videos and photos have been shot on my smart phone.

I stayed 1 night in Tambo and 1 night in Mitchell, both beautiful outback towns I would recommend you visit. Kumbia in the Bunya Mountains area gets a special mention as my new prettiest town award, gorgeous town with some wonderful roads either side.

So, if it's appropriate here and you would like to see more let me know and I will post further photos.