Hello All

Its been a while since I have been on the forum, mainly due to the fact we are not restoring any current Sandmans,and we are now Grandparents, we still drive our Yellow van regularly and recently drove up to Charters Towers, for the Van nationals last Easter. Our Green show van "The Player" is still going to a few shows, and will be present at the 2020 Van Nationals. Rodney and I are running this together with our Car club, who are behind us, and some of our other vanning enthusiast friends. I am going to post up an entry form, and you can also down load from the website. We still have our ute, and of course Rob is driving the wheels off the Madeira red van he bought from us 5 years ago.
For some reason I can't upload the entry form, so you can get it from our van nationals alternatively email us rodney@barnesparkes.com and I will send you the entry form.

The show is on Saturday not the usual Sunday, this gives us a chance to add up the judging sheets, and allows vans which have been polished up for the show, to be driven on Sunday out to the Dish for our run. There is plenty of water powered sites, and pavilion space for displaying for an extra $30 per van. There will be food and coffee carts available all weekend, as well as the included meals. We hope to see you all there in your vans, or just come down for a fantastic weekend away looking at Sandmans, panelvans, large vans,and classic cars.

Cheers Rodney and Jennie

https://vannationals.com.au/