Thought I might start a new thread due to disrespectful people pissing me off so here is your chance to unload.

I have been having some problems with neighbours recently so I posted this on face book. No response and haven't had to return serve yet.

Dummy spit.

I don't post very often but what really grinds my gears is inconsiderate horse people. To my neighbours with horses, and one in particular.

We all live on acres along a quiet road in Wilberforce so there is plenty of area in your own backyard to pony around or what ever it is that floats your boat. But one owner in particular decides to only take the horse out after its been raining for some time and only when it's constipated. Then drive it across my front lawn, leaving four inch holes as you go, only stopping in the middle of my driveway to leave hot fertiliser on it. Here's a tip, bitumen doesn't respond to fertiliser. You don't ride it across my neighbours lawn because he has warned owners if they try driving the horse here, then horsie gets it by means of a lead supprise. Dog owners have to take bags with them to pick up after them. The way your horse is firing you might want to take a wheelie bin with you next time.

P. S you don't need lights and blinkers to dive them on the roadside.

The guys on push bikes get it, ride on the bloody hard road shoulder. Moreover even the drift happy postie does less damage in a week than you do in five minutes. Unless your horse is Mr Ed I can't tell him off, so I will have to have this conversation with you when I catch you out next time. I am the one that drives past quietly giving you a wide birth considerately in the Ford ranger when I see you riding horsie on the road, yes on the road not on other neighbours laws. Next time I might be tempted to get a bit more adventurous and closer with the horn going. Do what most other owners do and put it in a float and drive everywhere in second gear doing 40kph.

I haven't been able to mow the lawn because it's been to wet, but it definitely didn't need airating. Don't get me wrong I don't hate horses and have 513 of them locked away in my garage in the forum of a Holden Torana. If you persist I will be happy enough to return the favour and bring it around with the fully functional limited slip differential and air rate your lawn, followed by me taking a dump on your driveway and returning your fertiliser through your letterbox hole.

Cheers,

Your friendly neighbour.