Hi,
I'm a newbie to the forum so thanks for having me.

I was hoping to get some assistance in determining if my HZ PV is the real deal or not. I understand this would be a common request but felt it would be beneficial to pull on the experienced resource within this forum.
Everything I have researched so far tells me it is, the main one I'm struggling with is the engine and if it's actually the original donk or not?

Here is my story.

Close to 20 years ago I purchased a 1979 HZ Sandman in Currumbin QLD as a 2nd get around whilst me and then GF now wife were traveling Australia. I spent 4K at the time on a quick tidy up to get her back on the road.
We returned home (Melbourne) in 2002 where I used It for a short period before it was garaged with a plan to retore properly some time in the future.

2007 come around again and the travel work bug took hold and we left again. Now 14 years have passed and with a couple of kids in tow we have finally returned.
With restoring her being on my mind for sometime I was driven to understand if she was actually the real deal or not before I poured shit loads of money into it.

Please see below info
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Your assistance is appreciated.