I can't see the BODY tag, but I can see the other two. The VIN is from a Sydney car. The VIN is close to right for the chassis number. Leroy will have more firewall numbers recorded than me to see if the bODY is right for the tags.
I can't see the BODY tag, but I can see the other two. The VIN is from a Sydney car. The VIN is close to right for the chassis number. Leroy will have more firewall numbers recorded than me to see if the bODY is right for the tags.
[QUOTE=HK1837;11990]I can't see the BODY tag, but I can see the other two.
Thanks HK ... Funny thing is when I first posted the body tag didn't show then it 'all of a sudden' it appeared ... the body tag details are:
Model: 80837QR
Body: 813301-S
Trim: 1878-30X
Paint: 568-15893
Eng: (blank) Trans: M40 RRAxle: GV3
thanks again for your help
![]()
SNDMN![]()
79 HZ Sandman XX7 Van Flamenco Red - out 'n' about cruzin'
That BODY tag belongs with teh VIN tag so all should be OK tag wise. You jsut have to check the firewall number, and buy some genuine rivets to replace those awful ones on the ADR tag.
You are corrct with lux level and driveline, ie GTS 253 auto and it had a 2.78:1 diff. Chrome yellow with black vinyl trim.
All the tags match the time frame of 5/74, the firewall no. should be between 18000-19000S
Byron can you ask Ben when 37 production finished in Melb the last I have is 10/73 J402752 and also the PSN of the last passenger vehicle built there I have J421549 as my last recorded.
Leroy
It'll have to be in a while. Ben and family/friends are rebuilding after Brisbane floods.
No worries might be busy for a while then, hope there wasn't too much damage.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks