Looks good digger I doubt you paid to much for it ,you now own a going sandman with pretty good paint pay less and you buy something that needs alot of work.come the wet season you will probably need to install a drivers side windscreen wiper.
Looks good digger I doubt you paid to much for it ,you now own a going sandman with pretty good paint pay less and you buy something that needs alot of work.come the wet season you will probably need to install a drivers side windscreen wiper.
Yer it was very hard to drive home 30km from truck yard in a darwin afternoon storm. That was one of the little surprises.
Rainex is the answer to this problem it works a treat I was at foster and wiper motor packed it in rang oz at Toronto an order exchange so I could pick up the next day on route .during discussion I said it going to a shit of a trip down because it was raining and oz suggested Rainex it worked .in fact the wipers arn't all that great anyway so Rainex helps .
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks