no doubt it will come up trumps Grunt. It looks unreal so far
KBS self-levels really well so I might use the remainder on some GTS wheels and brush the black parts
no doubt it will come up trumps Grunt. It looks unreal so far
KBS self-levels really well so I might use the remainder on some GTS wheels and brush the black parts
BQZ
Started to strip down the top tailgate and found the pivot points were loose so I drilled them and slug welded them. These will be ground down later
![]()
Last edited by Grunt; 07-05-2017 at 12:04 AM.
HX Sandman
Chevrolet Avalanche
HQ Wagon
Installed the sound deadning
The steering column ready to go back in, fully rebuilt
![]()
Last edited by Grunt; 07-05-2017 at 12:07 AM.
HX Sandman
Chevrolet Avalanche
HQ Wagon
There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)
Bookmarks