forgot all about this , slacker ,
Damo
HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
Married to RodneyHZ253
110809 024.JPG110809 025.JPG110809 028.JPG
A bit of a stand out amoungst the crowd was this one in original working clothes. While it had seen a life the straight pannels and condition of the rear showed that it had been looked after too. It had the traces of sign writing along the side too. Loove the patina on those stripes and gate decal.
If anyone can tell us how to increase the size of the pics I will put the next set in at a size that doesnt look like a Scanlens Gum transfer.
Thanks for the welcome Rodney. I was chatting to you and Jennie at last years AHD and saw your van before the restoration.
Congratulations Rod+Jen on winning a trophy. What was it for? Hmm... :Chin:
Here are some of the pics I took... Really wish I had spent more time there... but as it was, we got caught in a hail storm on the way home. I should have got there earlier... Next year.
Van75X
I'm still getting to know my camera... It has a habit of showing blue and black materials as purple?
AGR071
Rodney n Jennies HZ Sandman
SYN8IN
![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks